Cognac Set with Chocolate
Cognac Expert is excited to announce its first chocolate and Cognac pairing series, Maitre de C.
We believe that Cognac and chocolate are a formidable pair, that in many ways, share some of the same, beautiful origins. After all, both the single-origin master blender and chocolatier are safeguarding what nature has given to them following each harvest.
Celebrate the finest chocolate, crafted faithfully by “bean-to-bar” artisan Phil Lander on the backstreets of Hackney, London—alongside “grape-to-bottle” expressions of Cognac from the Charente, France.
For us, less is more. We’ve tasted and handpicked three of our favorite single-estate products, only available in this corner of France. In fact, each bottle has been expertly matched with its own chocolate counterpart.
The combination of Cognac and chocolate is meant to challenge your inner connoisseur, and delight the senses. Discover a symbiosis of unusual textures, aromas and flavors—we’ve even provided two tasting glasses, as this experience is best when shared.
Let the richness of the cacao bean meet the warm spice of Cognac.
We hope you enjoy it,
Sophie & Max
This is a pre-sale which will only last until next Sunday.
About Maître de C
- An exclusive partnership: Cognac Expert brings together one of Europe's finest chocolatiers, Phil Landers; and artisan Cognac makers from France
- Made to order: Only available to existing Cognac Expert customers
- "Discovery" Edition: 3 quality Cognacs + 3 single origin artisan chocolates
- "Epicurean" Edition: 3 very old Single Cru Cognacs + 3 single origin artisan chocolates
- A pairing set with 2 tasting glasses: Each Cognac is to be paired and tasted with its corresponding chocolate. Glasses are included for sharing