A "one of a kind" blend from this innovative cognac producer, the Park XO Cognac is destined to satisfy those who are curious and desire a cognac with a distinct individuality. This special blend is full of extraordinary characteristics: the brilliant color of this cognac is highlighted with shades of amber, and the preliminary light bouquet of dried apricots, frangipane, and wild blackberries gently confront the nose and lead to a pleasant warming scent of lemon cake. The balance between finesse and complexity makes this cognac very notable on the palette.
Park XO Awards
- Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition 2011 - Best of show - Cognac XO
- Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition 2011 - Best of class - Cognac XO
- Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition 2011 - Cognac XO - Gold
- IWSC 2012 - Cognac XO - Bronze
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2012 - Cognac XO - Gold
Über Park Cognac
Cognac Park is a brand produced by the large eaux-de-vie group Tessendier & Fils, a wholesaler who has a traceable history dating back to the 19th century. Presented in elegant ‘cognacaise’ bottles, the range encompasses all of the growing regions of the area, and produce blends both young and old. A relatively recent brand, the popularity of Cognac Park is beginning to grow, as more consumers in various countries become aware of its existence.
Lesen Sie mehr über Park Cognac