Growth area & soil: Blend
The Pierre Lecat XO Memoire Cognac (also known as 'Time at Work') is, to describe it in a nutshell, a wonderful cognac. And you don't just have to take our word for it - because since being launched in 2014 this is a multiple medal winner in a whole host of different competitions.
- International Wine & Spirits Competition 2014 - Silver Medal
- The Spirits Business, Cognac Masters 2014 - Silver Medal
- Concours Général Agricole in Paris 2015 - Silver Award
- World Star Awards 2015 - Silver Award
- Awarded 5 stars + (outstanding) in the Diddford's Guide 2015
This is a delightfully complex, yet rounded cognac that is the perfect choice as a digestif at the end of a satisfying meal with good friends. Presented in a delightful decanter, meaning that you'd be proud to display it on the top of your cabinet. A wonderful choice that will please both the connoisseur and those who might be taking their first tentative steps into the wonderful world of cognac...
About Pierre Lecat Cognac
Family owned Pierre Lecat Cognac might well be a new brand to some, as the house only began marketing cognacs in 2014. However, the cognac house itself has a rich history dating back some 80 years. The family run house prides itself of craftsmanship, traditions, and - of course - creating the very best in artisan cognacs...
Read more about Pierre Lecat Cognac