The Pierre Lecat XO Memoire Cognac (also known as 'Time at Work') is, to describe it in a nutshell, a wonderful cognac. And you don't just have to take our word for it - because since being launched in 2014 this is a multiple medal winner in a whole host of different competitions.
- International Wine & Spirits Competition 2014 - Silver Medal
- The Spirits Business, Cognac Masters 2014 - Silver Medal
- Concours Général Agricole in Paris 2015 - Silver Award
- World Star Awards 2015 - Silver Award
- Awarded 5 stars + (outstanding) in the Diddford's Guide 2015
This is a delightfully complex, yet rounded cognac that is the perfect choice as a digestif at the end of a satisfying meal with good friends. Presented in a delightful decanter, meaning that you'd be proud to display it on the top of your cabinet. A wonderful choice that will please both the connoisseur and those who might be taking their first tentative steps into the wonderful world of cognac...
Warning: Last items in stock!
The XO Memoire is beautifully clear & has a rich amber color. On the nose it's immediately clear that the XO is going to be smooth, reflecting its visual appearance. Vanilla oak & nutty aromas emerge alongside chocolate & more highly scented floral notes. Then you are presented with the warming aromas of the now crystalized orange, pear, & ginger that sit within a delicate spicy aroma