Take a dive into Cognac Grosperrin: Podcast with Guilhem Grosperrin Listen to the podcast


Bache Gabrielsen VS 3 Kors Fine Cognac

57 /100
see 1 reviews
Cognac age

Learn more about the different Cognac ages here

Growth area
Fins Bois

Learn more about the different growth areas here

Bottle size
Age (maximum)
Bache Gabrielsen Cognac

Best price guaranteed: You find it cheaper we match the price

Our price guarantee. If you find an online retailer that ships and sells this product at a cheaper total cost, we will price match.
Learn more

$ 36
excl. VAT excl. shipping

Tasting review

Show more Show less

The colour is deep amber. The taste is young, fruity, a round punch - slightly balanced by the Grande Champagne character. The finish is rather smooth for a VS, and again fruity.


  • International Wine and Spirits Competition - 2015 - Silver

Growth area & soil: Fins Bois

Fins Bois

Fins Bois


Bache Gabrielsen VS 3 Kors Fine Cognac

VS 3 Kors Fine Cognac is a young blend of eaux-de-vie from Bache Gabrielsen. The blend consists of 75% Fins Bois eaux-de-vie, with the remaining 25% having been selected from both Grande Champagne and Petite Champagne. This Very Special Cognac is aged for an average of 4 years, before it is ready to be bottled. VS 3 Kors Fine is a Cognac that has been on the market for over 100 years and was, once upon a time, sold in Norwegian pharmacies as a prescription medicine for patients with the Spanish flu. Today, it is sold worldwide and enjoyment is strictly reserved for pleasure only. Boasting fresh and fruity flavors, this VS is the perfect place to start if you are new to the world of Cognac tasting, yet a refreshing delight for those with an experienced palate.

Bache Gabrielsen is a Cognac house currently run by Hervé Bache-Gabrielsen who is the fourth generation to take the ropes of the family business. Embracing modern standards, whilst remaining truthful to the brand’s traditional roots, Maison Bache Gabrielsen should be highly credited for its success with the international market in particular. As today Maison Bache Gabrielsen stands as one of the most sought after brands in Norway and other Scandinavian countries. With its sleek bottle designs, artisanal craftsmanship and reputable savoir-faire - it's hard not to admire this unique Cognac house for all it’s glory.

Presentation of the bottle

Unveiling its vibrant amber coloring, Bache Gabrielsen XO arrives in a contemporary bottle design that is sure to stand proud amongst others on the Cognac shelf. Whilst presentation of this Cognac has been kept simple - the eaux-de-vie contained inside the bottle speaks volumes.

How to enjoy

A young Cognac such as the VS 3 Kors Fine Cognac serves a splendid cocktail base to your favorite cocktails. We recommend mixing up an original “Appelcoin” cocktail from the house of Bache Gabrielsen.


  • 3 cl Bache Gabrielsen VS
  • 1 cl Cointreau
  • Apple juice (fresh-pressed cloudy)

To make the cocktail, simply shake all of the ingredients with ice, then strain into a cocktail glass.

About Bache Gabrielsen Cognac

Bache-Gabrielsen is a medium-sized family Cognac house with an international history. The company was created in 1905, and so it celebrated its 100th anniversary in the last few years. With its clean design, Cognac Bache-Gabrielsen takes an important position in the Cognac market, exporting mainly to Scandinavian countries. Hervé Bache-Gabrielsen, the fourth generation at the head of the company, is certainly aware that the Cognac industry is undergoing changes, with the international market being heavily developed and marketing strategies refined to cater for a younger, more fashionable consumer base. Given the size of the company compared to the major cognac houses, it is surprising to discover that this Norwegian cognac brand is the market leader in the sale of Cognac in Norway!

Read more about Bache Gabrielsen Cognac

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Other VS Cognac bottles

All VS Cognac bottles >>

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.
To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies and by continuing to use the site you agree that we can save them.  Our Privacy Policy
You have successfully followed this brand