A prized orange Cognac liqueur from Maxime Trijol
Breathing new life into a deeply traditional craft, the esteemed Cognac House makes the case for reinvention with the Maxime Trijol Liqueur d’Orange, which aims to entice a younger crowd. This vibrant spirit is the perfect union of oak-aged cognac and macerated orange, making it an excellent choice for the budding connoisseur. Make no mistake though, this liqueur still embodies the same quality and finesse Maxime Trijol is famed for.
Taking 160 years of Cognac-making knowledge, passed down through the generations, the master blender selects eaux-de-vie to best complement the bright and zesty orange aromas.
Maxime Trijol Liqueur d’Orange Awards
- New York International Spirits Competition "Cognac producer of the year" 2016
- Silver winner New York International Spirits Competition 2016
- New York International Spirits Competition "Cognac producer of the year" 2017
- Silver winner New York International Spirits Competition 2017
- Bronze medal at the 3rd Tasting in Cologne of the best French wines and spirits for Germany 2017
A stylish decanter with modern design to reflect the spirit housed within.
Best enjoyed chilled over ice or added to a cocktail.
About Maxime Trijol Cognac
With a history dating back to the mid-1800s, the house of Maxime Trijol located in the heart of the infamous Cognac region boasts award winning Cognacs that are sold around the world in 50 different countries. At Maxime Trijol, more than five generations of the Trijol family have remained loyal to traditional methods of Cognac production of the years, which includes; overseeing each and every aspect of the Cognac production process. The quest for excellence is embedded deep within the history and values of this family of Cognac experts, meaning fine quality Maxime Trijol Cognac products are to be expected.
Read more about Maxime Trijol Cognac