A prized orange Cognac liqueur from Maxime Trijol
Breathing new life into a deeply traditional craft, the esteemed Cognac House makes the case for reinvention with the Maxime Trijol Liqueur d’Orange, which aims to entice a younger crowd. This vibrant spirit is the perfect union of oak-aged cognac and macerated orange, making it an excellent choice for the budding connoisseur. Make no mistake though, this liqueur still embodies the same quality and finesse Maxime Trijol is famed for.
Taking 160 years of Cognac-making knowledge, passed down through the generations, the master blender selects eaux-de-vie to best complement the bright and zesty orange aromas.
Maxime Trijol Liqueur d’Orange Awards
- New York International Spirits Competition "Cognac producer of the year" 2016
- Silver winner New York International Spirits Competition 2016
- New York International Spirits Competition "Cognac producer of the year" 2017
- Silver winner New York International Spirits Competition 2017
- Bronze medal at the 3rd Tasting in Cologne of the best French wines and spirits for Germany 2017
A stylish decanter with modern design to reflect the spirit housed within.
Best enjoyed chilled over ice or added to a cocktail.
About Maxime Trijol Cognac
With a history dating back to the mid-1800s, cognac Maxime Trijol not only produces eaux-de-vie from its own vineyards, but also purchases wine from other producers as well to be able to distil higher quantities. Five generations of family have kept the traditional methods of cognac production alive and well, and today they oversee every part of the cognac production. Because the estate purchases other distillers’ wine, they are able to produce a wide range of cognacs from a variety of growing areas in the Cognac region.
Read more about Maxime Trijol Cognac