De Bonnefont Cognac
Cognac De Bonnefont is part of the range of cognacs offered by H Mounier. As part of the distinguished H Mounier brand, De Bonnefont cognacs have a history dating back to 1858, and pride themselves on the traditional aging and distilling methods that continue to be used to this day.
Visit De Bonnefont: 49 rue Lohmeyer ,16100 Cognac ,+33 (0)545824577 ,No visits.
History of Cognac De Bonnefont
Cognac De Bonnefont was created in 1965 as a separate range under the banner of H Mounier. Back in the mid-1800’s, Henri Mounier set up a business with vineyard owner Eugene Bellet and cellar master Jean Salmon. Together they built up their business, and towards the end of the 18th century their cognacs were being exported throughout Northern Europe.
The popularity continued, and soon they were exporting to countries around the globe and eventually looking into creating other cognac brands as well as extending into other spirits.
De Bonnefont Cognac Today
Cognac De Bonnefont continues to be produced as a separate brand under the larger group of H Mounier. The wealth and knowledge of this traditional cognac house has been gathered and passed down through the generations over the past century and a half. Cognac de Bonnefont is now a part of that tradition.
Cognac De Bonnefont produce two blends – a *** and a VSOP, which are comparably young cognacs and targeted at a young clientele and mix drinks. Quality is carefully controlled by the cognac house’s master blender, and the brand can be recognised by its gold label with maroon coloured lettering.
Visit Cognac De Bonnefont
Cognac De Bonnefont is part of the cognac house H Mounier. There is not any information available about visiting Cognac H Mounier.
Visit the website of De Bonnefont Cognac