Martell Cordon Bleu XO Cognac
Martell Cordon Bleu is a Cognac that was created back in 1912. The rather simple bottle is filled with 70 cl of 40% cognac. The Cordon Bleu is a great example of a high end cognac at a good price. After all, this cognac is a XO quality, aged for a longer time - with a twist. You can buy this Martell bottle online at a price of $148.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
The Cordon Bleus taste is dominated by the eaux-de-vie from the Borderies region. On the nose: Floral and elegant. On the palate: A round and smooth cognac, rather masculine, with some hints of fruit and wood. The finish is a long one.
Other Martell Cognac Bottles
- Martell XO Extra Old
- Martell Cordon Bleu Centenary Limited Edition
- XO Martell by Christian de Portzamparc
- Martell Caractère
- Martell VSOP Medaillon Old Fine Champagne
- Martell Grand Extra Création
- Martell L'Or de Jean Martell
- Martell Extra Cohiba Decanter