Bache Gabrielsen Hors d'Age Grande Champagne Cognac
Bache Gabrielsen Hors d'Age is a 100% Grande Champagne, a 1st Cru cognac. The oldest eaux-de-vie in the blend date back to the year of 1917 and the youngest around 1960. This Cognac takes over 50 years to make. The grapes used for this blend are Ugni Blanc, Colombard and Folle Blanche. You can buy this Bache Gabrielsen bottle online at a price of $232.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Hors d'Age||Grande Champagne||700 ml||40%|
Dark, golden colour. Very balanced, fine Cognac. Fruits and flower, some spice hints - the palate round.
- Bache-Gabrielsen Folle Blanche N°2
- Bache Gabrielsen XO Fine Champagne
- Bache Gabrielsen XO Pure & Rustic Petite Champagne Barret
- Bache Gabrielsen XO Thomas Prestige
- Bache Gabrielsen XO Cuvée Maria No. 99
- Bache Gabrielsen VSOP Fine
- Bache Gabrielsen VSOP Pure & Rustic
- Bache Gabrielsen VS Cuvée Anna No. 99
Related Blog Articles
Following buoyant sales and expansion over the past few years, Bache-Gabrielsen has now received the necessary permission to create their new home in the village of Louzac-Saint-André. An ab...read full article
Launch! There is a new cognac from the house of Bache-Gabrielsen: A 100% Folle Blanche (grape variety) cognac that comes from a single estate in the Grande Chamagne region. Only a very limited amou...read full article