Maxime Trijol 1970 Vintage Borderies Cognac
Maxime Trijol 1970 Vintage is a pure Borderies cognac, from the 3rd growth area of the Cognac region.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Vintage, 1970||Borderies||700 ml||40%|
No review or tasting notes of Maxime Trijol 1970 Vintage .
- Maxime Trijol XO
- Maxime Trijol XO Grande Champagne
- Maxime Trijol VSOP
- Maxime Trijol VSOP Grande Champagne
- Maxime Trijol VSOP Supérieur
- Maxime Trijol Extra Grande Champagne
- Maxime Trijol VS
- Maxime Trijol Elegance Grande Champagne
Related Blog Articles
We just received the results of the Ultimate Spirits Challenge of 2011. The 'Challenge' tests lots of different spirits, but we'll stick to Cognac here. The tasting panel is headed by international...read full article