Mystery boxes: get up to 25% extra value - limited   Uncover the mystery

Dupuy XO Tentation Extra Old Cognac

Cognac age

Learn more about the different Cognac ages

Growth area
Grande Champagne

Learn more about the different Cognac growth areas

Bottle size
Age (minimum)
Age (maximum)
Dupuy Cognac

Best price guaranteed: You find it cheaper we match the price

Our price guarantee. If you find an online retailer that ships and sells this product at a cheaper total cost, we will price match.
Learn more

$ 127 Out of stock
excl. TAX excl. shipping

Tasting review

Show more Show less

Eye: Rich and fiery amber.

Nose: An extremely complex nose with aromas of the forest floor and jasmine flowers, accompanied by fruity notes of banana and plum and a rich undertone of leather, roasted chestnuts and coffee.

Palate: The palate is unique and powerful, but not overbearing. The indulgent notes of leather, roasted chestnuts and coffee found in the nose are also found in the mouth. The finish is long, smooth and velvety.


  • International Wine and Spirits Competition - 2013 - Bronze

Growth area & soil: Grande Champagne

Grande Champagne

Grande Champagne


Dupuy XO Tentation

Dupuy XO Tentation is a captivating blend of eaux-de-vie from the three crus of Grande Champagne, Petite Champagne and Fins Bois. The Cognac is unique in its use of three different grape varieties, 95% of the blend coming from Ugni Blanc grapes with the other 5% being Colombard and Folle Blanche grapes. This rare combination of grapes and terroirs is reflected in the extremely complex bouquet of the Cognac and its smooth, velvety taste.

The Cognacs used in the blend have been allowed to mature for between 15 and 25 years in Limousin oak casks, resulting in a warm, mellow and rounded XO that is reminiscent of the autumn season.

Presentation of the bottle:

An extremely sleek and sophisticated bottle. Its tall and narrow shape oozes elegance whilst the gold logo and emblem radiates against the fiery hue of the Cognac.

How to enjoy:

Serve this complex and well-aged Cognac neat and at room temperature, it should be sipped patiently so as to appreciate all of its aromas and nuances.


Gold Medal and Best in Class Distinction - International Wine and Spirits Competition, 2011

Bronze medal - International Wine and Spirits Competition, 2013

Reviews (0)

Average rating

0 /100

About Dupuy Cognac

Cognac Dupuy is part of the larger, family-run cognac house Bache Gabrielsen, the leading cognac in Scandinavia. Dupuy has recently been re-branded to be exported China, Russia and other international cognac markets. Cognac Dupuy has a far reaching and interesting history dating back to 1852. Well known on every continent of the globe, Cognac Dupuy pride themselves on producing high quality cognac in the true Charentaise fashion and produce a full range of cognacs from a VS through to extra special vintages.

Read more about Dupuy Cognac

Other Dupuy Cognac bottles

All Dupuy Cognac bottles >>

See some blog posts related to Dupuy XO Tentation Extra Old Cognac

Visiting the Medieval Cognac Castle of Baron Otard
May 07, 2014

All Articles

Visiting the Medieval Cognac Castle of Baron Otard
On our recent visit to Cognac country, which was also tied in with the exhibition opening of renowned German artist Michael Krebber at CAPC musée d’art contemporain in Bordeaux, we had the great...
Is Cognac Kosher? Is There a List of Kosher Cognac and Brandy?
Aug 25, 2011

All Articles

Is Cognac Kosher? Is There a List of Kosher Cognac and Brandy?
This question came up the other day: For our Jewish friends, amongst others, it’s necessary to be aware of the various kosher products that are suitable for consuming – and that of course includes...
Vallein Tercinier Cognac:  An intimate history
Sep 01, 2020

All Articles

Vallein Tercinier Cognac: An intimate history
The craft house of Vallein Tercinier boasts a family history that’s passed through five generations. From the founder, Louis Vallein, through Georges, Paul, and Robert, to Catherine...

Other XO Cognac bottles

All XO Cognac bottles >>

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.
To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies and by continuing to use the site you agree that we can save them.  Our Privacy Policy
You have successfully followed this brand