Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- Situated north and to the west of Paris, 1.5 hour’s drive is all it takes from Paris
- Climate: oceanic-maritime, wind and rain, variable conditions near coast, mild temperatures
- Birthplace of impressionism in the late 1800s (Monet, Van Gogh, Renoir, etc.)
- Home of the stunning Mont Saint Michel - a stunning sight!
- Site of the landing beaches on D-Day WWII
- Apples and all sorts of apple based products
- Normandy actually has its own appellations for butter and cream: d’Isigny
- Camembert is France’s best selling cheese!