Get ready for Father's Day: Don't miss our free gift to you   SHOP NOW

Ragnaud Sabourin Paradis Heritage Briand Cognac

Cognac age
Hors d'Age

Learn more about the different Cognac ages here

Growth area
Grande Champagne

Learn more about the different growth areas here

Bottle size
500ml
ABV
41%
Brand
Ragnaud Sabourin Cognac

Best price guaranteed: You find it cheaper we match the price

Our price guarantee. If you find an online retailer that ships and sells this product at a cheaper total cost, we will price match.
Learn more

$ 1,055
excl. TAX excl. shipping

Tasting review

Show more Show less

Eye: 

Bright orange hue, with depths of mahogany and a beautiful shine.

Nose

A pleasant attack dominated by extremely complex rancio.

Palate: 

Increasingly complex Charente rancio, with a sweet richness from the fruity aroma of the eaux-de-vie. Refined, with enchanting roundness.

Growth area & soil: Grande Champagne

Grande Champagne

Grande Champagne

Description

Ragnaud Sabourin Cognac Paradis Heritage Briand

Ragnaud Sabourin Cognac Paradis Heritage Briand is an exceptional blend of very old eau-de-vie. Holding brilliant strength, whilst simultaneously offering smooth elegance, it is a choice that is both refined and rounded. Hosting an array of excellence, it is a gift that keeps on giving as the nose and palate work in sophisticated synergy to bring new pleasures every moment.

With 90% of its eaux-de-vie being a product of the early 20th century, and the other 10% dating back before 1870, a solid sense of history is captured in this bottle. It boastsa rounded blend from Ugni Blanc, Colombard, Folle Blanche, Jurançon, Blanc Ramé, Bouilleaux, Balzac blanc and Chalosse. An incredibly impressive list comprised of exceptional rarity.

Presentation of the bottle

True to its impressive age, the display is as excellent as its contents. Housed in a round decanter with minimal labeling its historic essence is evident at first glance. Finished in a square box leather box and laid on smooth silk, brilliance is guaranteed from start to finish. A note from the Cognac house is written on the inside of the box to ensure its rarity and expertise are held closely to the bottle. An excellent display that this fine Cognac is worthy of.

How to enjoy

A Cognac that is this exceptional should be reserved for prestigious moments made to be remembered. Enjoy neat with slow sips to savor the true expertise and rarity of this remarkable Cognac.

Reviews (0)

Average rating

0 /100
Nose
Mouth
Taste
Finish
Impression

About Ragnaud Sabourin Cognac

A prestigious family-run estate with a history dating back to 1850, the cognac house of Ragnaud Sabourin are known for their blends and single vintages produced from only the 1er cru region of the Grande Champagne. Priding themselves at keeping firmly to family and tradition, even their employers and clients span the generations. The estate produces a complete range of cognacs, from a VS through to single year vintages, and Cognac Ragnaud Sabourin embrace the past, present and future to create cognacs of exceptional quality.

Read more about Ragnaud Sabourin Cognac

Customers who bought this product also bought:

See some blog posts related to Ragnaud Sabourin Paradis Heritage Briand Cognac

Dec 28, 2021

All Articles

Cognac Connoisseur Morten’s favourite eaux-de-vie
Meeting Morten Cognac Expert’s Facebook group, Cognac Lovers is a space for our community to share and discuss their passion for eaux-de-vie and it currently stands at an impressive 2,700 members....
Mar 07, 2018

All Articles

The Influential Women of Cognac: Who are they?
Cognac is going through a revolution, in many ways. The spirit is becoming more and more sought after and its reputation of being an old man’s drink has almost entirely been dusted off. Do we have...
Mar 24, 2017

All Articles

Best Vintage Cognacs for 2017
A Vintage Cognac is also referred to as a Millésime Cognac, meaning it’s a Cognac from a single year and a single harvest. For whisky this is commonly known as “single barrel”. It means exactly the...
Nov 15, 2012

All Articles

Interview with an Italian Cognac Lover about Cognac Culture in Italy
The other day we found this Italian blog Cognac & Cotognata, and guess what it’s all about, yes, cognac. What an opportunity of an interview, we thought. Our Italian blogger friend is a “greedy...
Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.
To give you the best possible experience, this site uses cookies and by continuing to use the site you agree that we can save them.  Our Privacy Policy
You have successfully followed this brand