De Luze VSOP Fine Champagne is a fine Cognac, comes in a 0,7l bottle. The eaux-de-vie for this blend come from the first Fine Champagne growth area. Up to 12 years old cognac, with the oldest spirits from the Boinaud Estate harvest of 1989.
- GOLD at the Agricultural Show of Paris 2013
- GOLD at the international "Vinalies" 2012
- SILVER World Selection of Spirits 2011
- GOLD San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2010
- SILVER Internat. Wine and Spirit Competition 2009
De Luze VSOP is a very solid Cognac
I tasted this VSOP against 7 other VSOPs in a blind tasting. Very nice on the palate, great finish. Recommended.
À propos de De Luze Cognac
The cognac house has a uniquely interesting history, with the origins of the company in New York! Two brothers set off to find success in the New World in the early 19th century. And they did. De Luze is still a successful business with 410 hectares of vineyards in the prime growing area of Cognac. Their philosophy is to create a natural cognac with an elegant and light taste and colour.
Read more about De Luze Cognac