J.Dupont Invitation Box: Award-Winning XO and VSOP Cognac
You are cordially invited… to discover one of Cognac’s best kept secrets. The J.Dupont Box “Invitation” Cognac features 2 multi-award winning Cognacs made with 100% grapes grown in the most elite growth region, the Grande Champagne.
These are L’Art Nouveau VSOP and L’Art Deco XO, which are particularly celebrated in the world of Cognacs. This set of two Cognacs will make a fantastic gift for any lover of eaux-de-vie, and is a beautiful introduction to this highly coveted Cognac house.
Dupont has subtly nodded to two important art movements in French culture, including the golden age of the Belle Epoque and its promise of progress and creativity. The boldness and open minded nature of the movement perfectly encapsulates Dupont’s ability to craft Cognac.
- L’Art Nouveau Cognac is a captivating VSOP, which introduces the exceptional to the essential. Let your senses be taken on a journey by this blend, aged for at least four years in oak casks.
- L’Art Deco Cognac is a subtle blend with plenty of brightness and finesse, and an elegant finish. This is an XO Cognac aged for at least 10 long years in oak casks. Expect spicy and honeyed notes to take over the palate.
J. Dupont has been crafting Cognac for centuries, and has cultivated a set of vineyards in the Premier Cru, also known as the Grande Champagne to produce some of the most exquisite Cognacs in the region.
The Dupont Cognac Art Deco XO was awarded:
- Outstanding IWSC gold medal in 2014
- Gold medal at Concours Général of Paris in 2014
- “Double Gold” at San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2014
The Dupont Art Nouveau VSOP has been awarded:
- Cognac Master 2014
- Gold Medal at the International Wine & Spirit Competition 2014
Presentation of the bottles
Awaken your senses with this set of very rare Cognacs available in limited quantities.
The J.Dupont presentation box contains 2 x 10cl bottles proofed at 40% ABV. Each bottle is uniquely illustrated in the style of the ‘art nouveau’ and ‘art deco’ movements.
If you are conducting a special tasting session for these two rare Cognacs, we recommend creating the perfect ambiance. Light candles, a warm fire and use snifter glasses for each Cognac. Try the VSOP before the XO, to awaken your senses and embark on a journey of the senses.
À propos de J. Dupont Cognac
Today part of the Boindaud family domaine, J. Dupont Cognac has a history reaching back until the mid 19th century. With vineyards exclusively in the prestigious Grande Champagne terroir of the region, the Cognacs on offer are created from some of the best vintages that've been stored in the family cellar over the century. The resulting Cognacs have won awards at some of the best spirit competitions around the world.
Read more about J. Dupont Cognac