Growth area & soil: Grande Champagne
The Delamain Pack Collection Tasting Set comprises 5 x 20cl bottles of wonderful Grande Champagne Cognacs from the house of Delamain. If you've not yet been introduced to Delamain, this is a wonderful way to sample their wares.
The Cognacs contained within the tasting set are as follows:
1. The Delamain Pale & Dry XO Cognac: This gets its name thanks to the fact that it's much paler than other Cognacs of this age and quality. The color is totally natural, and the eaux-de-vie are all matured in old casks. The 'dry' refers to the sweetness, which is very dry and natural.
A delicate, lengthy Cognac that delights with its fruitiness and mellow nature.
2. The Delamain Le Vesper XO Cognac: Round, full of body, mature, with a wonderful length of finish. Enjoy the scents of dry vine shoots and vanilla. Wonderful rancio that you only get with a Cognac of true age.
3. The Delamain l'Extra de Grande Champagne Cognac: A perfect expression of why Grande Champagne is the premier cru of the region.
Full, mellow, mature, complex, and fruity.
4. The Delamain Le Très Vénérable Cognac: So named due to its 'venerable' status - thie maximum age up until which a Cognac can improve.
This is extraordinarily delicate in such a rich and flavorful Cognac. Powerful perfumes and intense and complex on the palate. Delightfully mature.
5. The Delamain La Réserve de la Famille Cognac: Proud to give it the name 'Reserve de la Familie', this is an exceptionally rare Cognac - one that the Delamain family say they reserve for guests and friends.
Rich, complex, refined... This is a truly extra-special Cognac.
Probably the best tasting set
this tasting set features the 5 best cognacs by Delamain. If you consider Cognac, and if you are into spirits.. go for this great cognac collection.
About Delamain Cognac
With an incredibly old family tradition, Delamain Cognac (et Cie) makes for an exciting Cognac house with roots dating back to the early 1600s! The family tree couldn't be more complicated, and yet the Delamain brand has managed to survive since its creation in 1762. This is a Cognac house that is unapologetic when it comes to quality, selecting only the very best from its suppliers in order to create its own exclusive Grande Champagne products. With the British aristocracy having influenced the Delamains for generations, their Cognacs such as Delamain Le Voyage, Tres Venerable, and the Grande Champagne Vesper - are authentically catered for blue blood!
Read more about Delamain Cognac