Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- Climate: temperate with cold and wet winters and dry and sunny summers
- The capital of Bourgogn is Dijon, where Dijon mustard was created in the 14th century
- Bourgogne’s multiple rivers and canals make up France’s largest navigable river network
- Winemaking has taken place in Bourgogne since the 2nd century
- Bourgogne is the home of both pinot noir and chardonnay
- Merely 3% of France’s wine production comes from Burgundy, but 23% of France’s wine appellations come from Burgundy - terroir is the essence!
- Two of Bourgogne’s signature dishes are Coq au Vin and Boeuf Bourguignon
- Cheeses: Langres and l’epoisses - stinky, salty, acidic cheese!