Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- Climate: oceanic without a dry period, significant rainfall
- Lyon is the second largest urban center in France, behind Paris.
- Nature: The Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes region boasts 9 regional natural parks, 2 national natural parks, and 49 natural reserves
- This region has a volcanic past; Europe’s largest stratovolcano, the Puy Mary, lies in this region.
- A chain of 80 volcanoes lies within this region on the Chaine du Puys-Limagne fault
- Some of France’s most rural departments are located in this region - great opportunities for relaxing escapes.
- There are 24 thermal resorts within the region.
$ 62 $ 55
$ 64 $ 57