Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- Sit right in the heart of Gascony, a spectacular part of the country - a land forgotten by time - and it’s quite rural
- Highly agricultural lands and lots of rolling hills
- Three appellations for Armagnac: Bas-Armagnac, Haut-Armagnac, and Ténarèze
- Only 12000 hectares of land is planted to vines (versus Cognac’s 80000 hectares)
- Armagnac is the oldest known eau-de-vie in France. Records show first evidence of distillation in the region more than 700 years ago.
- Armagnac distills using a column still (versus Cognac’s pot still)
- Food: magret de canard, duck confit, foie gras, cassoulet, cepes, black truffles, duck fat (over butter or olive oil), local bold red wines, dessert white wines