Rémy Martin Centaure de Diamant Cognac
Rémy Martin Centaure de Diamant, originally "Diamant" is a travel retail product from the cognac house. The blend is pure Fine Champagne, and consists of about 400 eaux-de-vie. They rebranded the cognac, renamed it - the word 'Centaure' is more and more in the centre of the brand's activities. The cognac is positioned as a high end cognac, below the Louis XIII but superior to the XO or Extra. You can buy this Rémy Martin bottle online at a price of $1494.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|XO||Grande Champagne, Petite Champagne||700 ml||40%|
No tasting notes or review of the Diamant or centaure de Diamant yet. Be the first and comment below!
- Rémy Martin XO Premier Premier Cru
- Rémy Martin XO Excellence
- Rémy Martin VSOP Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin Coeur de Cognac Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin Urban Lights VSOP
- Rémy Martin VSOP Flask 20 cl
- Rémy Martin VSOP Cannes 2013 Limited Edition
- Rémy Martin VSOP 1er cru
Related Blog Articles
Originally launched as simply Rémy Martin Diamant, this travel retailed cognac has undergone a makeover which includes both the name and the carafe. Now it's called Centaure de Diamant Rémy Marti...read full article