Bache-Gabrielsen Folle Blanche N°2 Cognac
Bache-Gabrielsen Pure & Rustic Folle Blanche N°2 is a Single Estate Cognac, 100% made from the grape variety of Folle Blanche. The price of the cognac is at 50€, but limited to only 400 bottles.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|XO||Grande Champagne||700 ml||40%|
Review of this Single Estate by Bache Gabrielsen: A very typical Folle Blanche Cognac, also a typical Pure & Rustic cognac: Intense nose, but round palate and a balanced after taste that endures.
- Bache Gabrielsen XO Pure & Rustic Petite Champagne Barret
- Bache Gabrielsen XO Thomas Prestige
- Bache Gabrielsen XO Cuvée Maria No. 99
- Bache Gabrielsen XO Fine Champagne
- Bache Gabrielsen VSOP Pure & Rustic
- Bache Gabrielsen VSOP Fine
- Bache Gabrielsen Hors d'Age Grande Champagne
- Bache Gabrielsen VS 3 Kors Fine
Related Blog Articles
Following buoyant sales and expansion over the past few years, Bache-Gabrielsen has now received the necessary permission to create their new home in the village of Louzac-Saint-André. An ab...read full article
Launch! There is a new cognac from the house of Bache-Gabrielsen: A 100% Folle Blanche (grape variety) cognac that comes from a single estate in the Grande Chamagne region. Only a very limited amou...read full article