Rémy Martin Vintage 1988 Premier Cru Cognac
This Rémy Martin is a Vintage bottle from 1988 and it comes from the Grande Champagne cru area. Its at 45% ABV and is presented in a 70cl bottle. As this is a vintage cognac, the distilled eaux-de-vie come from the year of 1988, a year that was dominated by strong rainfall which had an effect of the development of the vineyards. This was leading to a limited harvest but a very interesting potential for the distillation process. You can buy this Rémy Martin bottle online at a price of $512.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Vintage, 1988||Grande Champagne||700 ml||%|
The colour is golden - on the nose: An idea of vanilla, and on the palate a rather strong mix of creamy, wooden,almond an some aromas of dark fruits with a great final that lasts between 10 and 15 minutes. A solid and round finish.
- Rémy Martin Centaure de Diamant
- Rémy Martin XO Excellence
- Rémy Martin XO Premier Premier Cru
- Rémy Martin Coeur de Cognac Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin Urban Lights VSOP
- Rémy Martin VSOP Flask 20 cl
- Rémy Martin VSOP Cannes 2013 Limited Edition
- Rémy Martin VSOP Fine Champagne