Remy Martin V Clear Spirit, but no Cognac
Remy Martin V is a new product, and it's unaged. That means it is not a Cognac! Why? Because it is distilled and then not matured in oak casks - but directly put into the bottle. That means: It does not get the color or taste from the oak barrels, which leads to a clear color. This spirit is made for cocktail drinks, no question. After the distillation the spirit is cooled down, to maintain its texture and state - and then bottled. The bottle was introduced to the US market in 2010.The price of Remy Martin V is around 35€ or $45.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Special||Grande Champagne, Petite Champagne||700 ml||40%|
There is no review on Remy Martin V, we haven't tasted it.
- Rémy Martin Centaure de Diamant
- Rémy Martin XO Excellence
- Rémy Martin XO Premier Premier Cru
- Rémy Martin VSOP Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin Coeur de Cognac Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin Urban Lights VSOP
- Rémy Martin VSOP Flask 20 cl
- Rémy Martin VSOP Cannes 2013 Limited Edition
Related Blog Articles
Tim Burton, president of the jury of the Festival de Cannes 2010 will have his own, branded Cognac he can drink while deciding which movie deservs the famous award... Rémy Martin goes Croizette! ...read full article