C by Courvoisier Cognac
C by Courvoisier is a new cognac, at 35$ (26€) and the answer to Remy V and Hennessy Black. Where to buy this Cognac C by Courvoisier? Probably everywhere, very soon. The kick-off is in February 2012.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Special||Fins Bois||700 ml||40%|
There is no review or comment on this cognac, but why don't you tell us how C by Courvoisier tastes?
- Courvoisier XO Impérial
- Courvoisier XO Fine Champagne
- Courvoisier VSOP Exclusif
- Courvoisier VSOP Fine Champagne
- Courvoisier Extra L'Essence de Courvoisier
- Courvoisier Initiale Extra
- Courvoisier VS Le Cognac de Napoleon
- Courvoiser Premier Fine Champagne
Related Blog Articles
Cognac certainly continues to evolve in the 21st century, and houses large and small are making leaps and bounds to embrace innovative ways in which to entice younger drinkers. The latest step b...read full article