Rémy Martin Club Cognac
Rémy Martin Club is a full and round Cognac, a first class cognac. Its a Fine Champagne blend, which means that the distilled eaux-de-vie from Grande and Petite Champagne: 70% from the Grande and 30% of Petite. The aged spirits are between 5 and 25 years old, matured in oak barrels in the cellars of Rémy Martin. You can buy this Rémy Martin bottle online at a price of $86.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Napoléon||Grande Champagne, Petite Champagne||700 ml||40%|
The cognac is complex, on the nose some nice vanilla, rose and jasmine flower, on the palate apricot, some almonds and nutmeg. The finish is quite long and last for about 8 minutes.
- Rémy Martin Centaure de Diamant
- Rémy Martin XO Excellence
- Rémy Martin XO Premier Premier Cru
- Rémy Martin VSOP Flask 20 cl
- Rémy Martin VSOP 1er cru
- Rémy Martin VSOP Cannes 2013 Limited Edition
- Rémy Martin Coeur de Cognac Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin VSOP Mature Cask Finish
Related Blog Articles
Following our previous announcement in December, we can now confirm the official appointment of the new Cellar Master of Rémy Martin, Baptiste Loiseau. He's the fifth person to hold this prestigiou...read full article