Rémy Martin Club Cognac
Rémy Martin Club is a full and round Cognac, a first class cognac. Its a Fine Champagne blend, which means that the distilled eaux-de-vie from Grande and Petite Champagne: 70% from the Grande and 30% of Petite. The aged spirits are between 5 and 25 years old, matured in oak barrels in the cellars of Rémy Martin. You can buy this Rémy Martin bottle online at a price of $86.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Napoléon||Grande Champagne, Petite Champagne||700 ml||40%|
The cognac is complex, on the nose some nice vanilla, rose and jasmine flower, on the palate apricot, some almonds and nutmeg. The finish is quite long and last for about 8 minutes.
- Rémy Martin XO Excellence
- Rémy Martin XO Premier Premier Cru
- Rémy Martin Centaure de Diamant
- Rémy Martin Coeur de Cognac Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin Urban Lights VSOP
- Rémy Martin VSOP Flask 20 cl
- Rémy Martin VSOP Cannes 2013 Limited Edition
- Rémy Martin VSOP Fine Champagne
Related Blog Articles
Following a tradition now in its 11th year, Rémy Martin are launching a limited edition cognac specifically for the glamour that is the 67th annual Cannes Film Festival. The Rémy Martin XO E...read full article