Louis XIII Rare Cask by Rémy Martin Cognac
Louis XIII Rare Cask 43,8 is part of the Louis XIII edition by Rémy Martin cognac. Obviously this cognac is a very old one, with an ABV of 43,8%, cask strength. The cognac is a pure Grande Champagne blend. The decanter comes in a “coffret”, forged in metal; the packaging shows a royal fleur-de-lys of France, celebtrating historic roots of Louis XIII. Louis XIII Rare Cask Cognac is an upscale high-end cognac, at a price of 10,000 €.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Hors d'Age||Grande Champagne||700 ml||44%|
Nope. No tasting review on Louis XIII Rare Cask. Do you have one? Share with us!
- Rémy Martin Centaure de Diamant
- Rémy Martin XO Excellence
- Rémy Martin XO Premier Premier Cru
- Rémy Martin VSOP Flask 20 cl
- Rémy Martin VSOP 1er cru
- Rémy Martin VSOP Cannes 2013 Limited Edition
- Rémy Martin Coeur de Cognac Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin VSOP Mature Cask Finish
Related Blog Articles
Another luxury cognac hits the market – the Remy Martin Louis XIII Black Pearl Anniversary Edition. This Grande Champagne cognac is a celebration of the 140th anniversary, and is a limited edition ...read full article