Louis XIII Rare Cask by Rémy Martin Cognac
Louis XIII Rare Cask 43,8 is part of the Louis XIII edition by Rémy Martin cognac. Obviously this cognac is a very old one, with an ABV of 43,8%, cask strength. The cognac is a pure Grande Champagne blend. The decanter comes in a “coffret”, forged in metal; the packaging shows a royal fleur-de-lys of France, celebtrating historic roots of Louis XIII. Louis XIII Rare Cask Cognac is an upscale high-end cognac, at a price of 10,000 €.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Hors d'Age||Grande Champagne||700 ml||44%|
Nope. No tasting review on Louis XIII Rare Cask. Do you have one? Share with us!
- Rémy Martin Centaure de Diamant
- Rémy Martin XO Premier Premier Cru
- Rémy Martin XO Excellence
- Rémy Martin VSOP Mature Cask Finish
- Rémy Martin VSOP Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin Coeur de Cognac Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin Urban Lights VSOP
- Rémy Martin VSOP Cannes 2013 Limited Edition
Related Blog Articles
A reader has a cognac bottle at home: And it's the King of Cognac. Remy Martin Cognac - Grande Champagne Louis XIII Brand. The bottle is located in In my apartment.. The Reader writes "My old aunt ...read full article
A reader has a cognac bottle of Rémy Martin Grande Champagne Très Vieille Age Inconnu Cognac at home. The bottle is located in In Central Florida. The reader writes "Given by my father in France i...read full article