Louis XIII by Rémy Martin Cognac
The Louix XIII decanter is a very special bottle of Rémy Martin. A Grande Champagne 1er Cru - and one of the world's finest, unique Cognac blends. An ultra premium Cognac, part of a very exclusive range and sub brand of Rémy Martin. The selected spirits are not chosen after the matuering process but are identified as young eaux-de-vie, directly after the distillation. You can buy this Rémy Martin bottle online at a price of $3566.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Hors d'Age , aged 40-100 years||Grande Champagne||700 ml||40%|
No tasting notes for this one - have you tasted it? Share your experience with us!
- Rémy Martin XO Excellence
- Rémy Martin XO Premier Premier Cru
- Rémy Martin Centaure de Diamant
- Rémy Martin VSOP 1er cru
- Rémy Martin VSOP Cannes 2013 Limited Edition
- Rémy Martin Coeur de Cognac Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin VSOP Mature Cask Finish
- Rémy Martin VSOP Flask 20 cl
Related Blog Articles
Some weeks ago, I (Max) was lucky enough to be invited to the world famous Cannes Film Festival. But this wasn’t to simply watch the films, but to discover the world of Louis XIII – a complete sepa...read full article