Louis XIII Black Pearl by Rémy Martin Cognac
Louis XIII Black Pearl is a premium cognac, part of the Edition of Louis XIII, also available (if you can find it) as 1,5L Magnum bottle/decanter. "Louis XIII Black Pearl" is a limited edition cognac individually numbered from 1 to 786 in Baccarat dark crystal decanters. The price of the Black Pearl by Remy Martin is at 20.000 €. The blend of this cognac consists of around 1200 different eaux-de-vie (coming from the Grande Champagne region exclusively), aged between 40 to 100 years. This makes up the very exclusive Limited edition of one single tierçons, the C100-46 century-old tierçons barrel. The 2nd and last tierçon barrel is to be released by the Remy owner family Hériard Dubreuil, and will be a Private Reserve.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Hors d'Age||Grande Champagne||1750 ml||%|
No tasting review on the Black Pearl. Do you have tasted it? Let us know your thoughts and comment!
- Rémy Martin Centaure de Diamant
- Rémy Martin XO Premier Premier Cru
- Rémy Martin XO Excellence
- Rémy Martin Coeur de Cognac Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin Urban Lights VSOP
- Rémy Martin VSOP Cannes 2013 Limited Edition
- Rémy Martin VSOP Mature Cask Finish
- Rémy Martin VSOP Fine Champagne