Hardy Perfection Eau Water Cognac
Hardy says it's the "worlds oldest known unblended cognac". Hardy Perfection Eau (which stands for WATER) is part of the cognac house's series 'Perfection', and a Grande Champagne Cognac. Daum crystal decanters filled with pre-phylloxera cognac some of them dating back to the 1870's. The grape variety of this cognac is Colombard.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Hors d'Age||Grande Champagne||700 ml||41%|
No tasting note of this very old cognac.
Other Hardy Cognac Bottles
- Hardy XO Rare Bronze Fine Champagne
- Hardy Noces de Perle Grande Champagne
- Hardy Noces d'Or Grande Champagne
- Hardy Noces de Platine Grande Champagne
- Hardy Noces de Diamant Grande Champagne
- Hardy Noces D'Albatre Rosebud Family Reserve
- Hardy VSOP Fine Champagne
- Hardy Perfection Series Air