Rémy Martin Extra Fine Champagne Cognac
Here comes the Rémy Martin Extra cognac - in a 70cl decanter, at ABV of 40%. The cognac is a blend of 90% Grande Champagne spirits and 10% Petite Champagne eaux-de-vie, so we call it a Fine Champagne Extra. The bottle also exists at a 35cl format.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Extra||Grande Champagne, Petite Champagne||700 ml||%|
The color of this cognac is mahogany and on the nose: Some slight jasmine, port and cigar box, dried candied fruits and quite woody. Nice nutmeg and a warm, round work, but very complex at the same time. The final is very long, between 15 and 20 minutes.
- Rémy Martin XO Premier Premier Cru
- Rémy Martin Centaure de Diamant
- Rémy Martin XO Excellence
- Rémy Martin VSOP Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin Coeur de Cognac Fine Champagne
- Rémy Martin VSOP Mature Cask Finish
- Rémy Martin VSOP Flask 20 cl
- Rémy Martin VSOP 1er cru
Related Blog Articles
One of our US readers sent us photos of his Grande Fine Champagne Louis XIII bottle! Another one... You've got a bottle! (If you also have a bottle you would like to submit, please use our form)...read full article