Frapin Cuvée 15 Ans d'Age Cognac
Here comes Frapins Cuvée, a cognac blend that consists of eaux-de-vie that are minimum 15 years old, the distilled wine is based on Ugni Blanc grapes. The aging process of the 15 ans starts with 6 months in oak barrels from the Limousine area, the next 10 years the spirit was aged in red casks (that means 5 year old barrels): 8 years in a dry cellar, and 2 years the casks matures in a rather humid chai. After this period the cognac is blended with older qualities of the house of Frapin - and again aged for another 5 years.
|Age||Growth Area (Cru)||Bottle||ABV|
|Cuvée, aged 15 years||Grande Champagne||700 ml||42%|
This Cognac presents a balanced finesse, some flowers and an idea of vanilla on the nose.
Other Frapin Cognac Bottles
- Frapin XO Chateau de Fontpinot Grande Champagne
- Frapin XO VIP
- Frapin VSOP Grande Champagne
- Frapin Cuvée 1888
- Frapin Extra Grande Champagne
- Frapin VS Premier Grand Cru
- Frapin Signature Grande Champagne
- Frapin Vintage Multimillésime Serie No2