A. de Fussigny Cognac
A de Fussigny cognacs are beautifully elaborated in the company’s own distillery, founded in 1814 in the historical center of Cognac, France, on the banks of the Charente River. The river proximity creates a perfect hygrometry in the cellars and accordingly excellent aging conditions. The house hallmark is to combine traditional elaboration methods with a very modern and innovative packaging and brand image. The proximity to the river make for perfect hygrometry and allows the aromas of the to unfold. The product design is extremely different to that of traditional cognacs, the information on the cognac, such as age, name, percentage etc. is handwritten on the label, which makes it very personal.
All A. de Fussigny Cognacs
- XO Fine Champagne Cigar Tubes 3cl
- A. de Fussigny Fins Bois Collection
- A. de Fussigny XO Fine Champagne
- A. de Fussigny Collection Petite Champagne
- A. de Fussigny Grande Champagne Collection
- A. de Fussigny XO 24 Carats Premier Grand Cru
- A. de Fussigny Borderies Collection
- A de Fussigny Fine Champagne XO 50cl
- A de Fussigny Superieur Fine Champagne
- A de Fussigny Pure Organic
- A de Fussigny Sélection
- A. de Fussigny Gift Set Les Crus du
- A. de Fussigny Vintage Millésime 1988
- A. de Fussigny Vintage Millésime 1967
- A. de Fussigny Vintage Millésime 1975
- A. de Fussigny Vintage Millésime 1969
- A. de Fussigny Vintage Millésime 1970
A. de Fussigny Today
The product design is uniquely different to other brands, as it has a very personal approach with its hand-written labels and signature. Their goal is to continue the tradition of this prestigious cognac house, while developing it to become one of the leading innovative cognac houses today. They share beliefs in authenticity, tradition, innovation and independence.
News, Awards & Anecdotes
In 2010, A de Fussigny was awarded a Gold Medal for Fussigny Selection, a Gold Medal for Fussigny Grande Champagne and a Platinum Medal for the Fussigny XO at the SIP Awards.
Labels by A. de Fussigny
Visit A. de Fussigny
There is no visiting information on A de Fussigny's website, contact the cognac house directly to find out...